Click Banner For Details.

Thursday, 8 December 2016

What Smell Are You Grateful For Today?



This is a post long overdue.

I told you guys I was going to go on a 30 day gratitude challenge. For these number of days, I am going to pick out 30 people/instances/things/events that I cherish and would always want to have in my life. Today is my first day. Please Read.



DAY ONE


WHAT SMELL AM I GRATEFUL FOR?

BABIES: When my mother had my youngest brother I was ecstatic. I had another handsome boy as a sibling, and I also had a basketful of work to do. Any other person would sulk and sulk after you mother turns you to an after-baby-bath-cleaner, but not me. I loved my job. I really cherished the fact that I could turn out the water from the baby basin into the bath tub, have my own fair share of dettol dettol thing, pack baby poo, dress the baby, feed the baby, suckle snot (eeww), and perform all sorts of nanny operations. I could eat my brother up lol. I was always placing my face close to his head in a bid to tap into some of his baby-awesomeness, but puaaah, I still smelled like good old me after a long period of trials.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant: This is my body lotion. Eeh, it's what I use and I love it. There's this "chocolatey" fragrance that fills the air each time the lid comes open and I always make sure to use it every night before I go to bed.

Freshly Baked Meat-Pie: Forgive me, but I'm an addict. You can do anything you want to do, but please do not deny me this! I can have as much as ten a day and still ask for more.It's what growing up with a mother who makes small chops has done to me Sorry!

These, among other things I did not list, are some of the things that make me very happy whenever i perceive the aroma/fragrance/what-have-you?

SO, what about you? What smell are you grateful for today?
Tell me, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. What smell am I grateful for?
    Hmmmm....let me start with this one, the smell of well prepared ewagoin by a typical yoruba lady. This one gets me anytime and any day.
    Okay, another is the smell of my body spray galaxy s3. Mehnnnn you need to perceive it's fragrance, so sweet!
    Lastly the smell of my fried indomie and egg. Every living soul in my lodge can testify to this particular one.
    Hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for you. About the food, who can testify?

      Delete
  2. The smell of any good aroma coming out of mum's kitchen.... I always miss her food anytime i m away

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Please SHARE With Your Friends!